People Experience Partner
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better. Beerfarm has been ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
Simple business explanation: We make and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue and a rapidly growing farmily of 40 people, coming together for good times and great outcomes across Australia.
About This Role
This is a national role, based ideally in either WA or NSW, with travel required and reporting into the Governance Group with strategic support from the Advisory Board and People Consultant. This newly-created role of People Experience Partner is a very important link in our chain. In this role, you will:
- Help build a collaborative, cooperative and compliant workplace where everyone has a voice, experiences fairness and is treated with respect and care for their wellbeing;
- Attract exceptional talent by building our employer brand and developing initiatives to foster a challenging, rewarding and fun environment focused on delivering exceptional work;
- Provide HR advice and support, including but not limited to: performance, pay, recruitment, WHS and return to work, ER and IR activity, engagement, organisational design, immigration, training and development;
- Coach and mentor managers in effective people management and people practices;
Other than business as usual (whatever a ‘typical day’ looks like in a rapidly expanding, people-focused business), what fun projects will you get to work on immediately, you ask? Here’s some:
- Evolution of our People Journey Maps and managing the Induction Immersion Project;
- Establish talent segments and talent pooling;
- Support the Beerfarm Academy Strategy and key activities required to bring it to life;
- Recommendations on People Technology for implementation post July 2022.
Having come from all walks of life and different corners of the world… some from beer, some from good times and some simply from our parents, we are unified in the belief of doing things differently, doing things right. If you’re the right person to join us, you will have solid people partnering experience in a comparable role with an operational capacity in a medium-large business and...
- Live and breathe the Beerfarm Values of: Considered, Belonging, Pioneering and Genuine;
- Be people centric as well as practical and commercial;
- Demonstrate high integrity, confidentiality, tact and discretion in everything you do;
- Plan and manage a workload with ever-changing priorities and still meet tight deadlines;
- Be open to new ideas and approaches and always up for innovation and change;
Most importantly, you’ll be a bloody good person and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit and we will hope to meet you soon!