The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better. Beerfarm has been ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
Simple business explanation: We make and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following from our sustainable farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue and a family of ambitious people, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
In essence, This role will be the connector between Sales, Operations and the Finance teams through assisting each area in the day-to-day administrative processes involved in running the business. They are responsible for overseeing the smooth and efficient processing of our sales interactions and will be charged with ensuring accurate customer records and transaction data are healthy and compliant with regard to, but not limited to, contact information, overdue balances, and credit terms. They will work closely with Territory Managers and Sales Managers to ensure our Customers' sales journeys with us are as seamless as possible.
- Customer invoicing, Debtor management including direct customer liaising
- Assisting with customer discounting structures
- Supporting sales team to amend/resolve invoicing queries including credit-issuing
- Processing sales orders for Key Accounts
- Manage and review invoice claims for key accounts.
- Fulfill Online orders (Shopify knowledge helpful)
- Bank reconciliation of customer payments
- Statement issuing and query management
- Sales process monitoring
- Updating customer records within the ERP and ensuring completeness
- System workflow development (training will be provided)
- Trade Account Applications and wholesale customer creation/onboarding/maintenance
- Interdepartmental transaction processing
- Live and breathe the Beerfarm Values of: Considered, Belonging, Pioneering and Genuine;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Review, refine and redefine operational and system workflows
- Sound financial understanding of fundamental business processes
- ERP/Finance systems understanding/experience
- Solid problem solving and stakeholder mediation skills
- Relationship management experience
- Work flexibility and agility
Qualifications and Contemporary Knowledge:
Financial or Operational background with experience in ERPs/Financial systems
Most importantly, how will you be measured so you know if you’re doing a great job? This is how:
- Reaching or exceeding company targets;
- A well organised and efficient back of house system;
- Controlled aged-receivables
- Increased efficiency and organisation in the business
If you’re the one for this role, you will be passionate about the devil behind the detail and able to display the highest levels of organisation and detail in your work. Your role will be entwined across multiple departments of the overall business so you’ll need to be hands-on, a good communicator, and able to forge strong and trusting working relationships with the wider team.
Crucially, we are not just looking for a placeholder in this role, we want you to get passionately involved with the industry and our community, as well as the product and service we offer. Alongside the CFO, you will work to examine and re-engineer systems procedures that in turn lead to greater visibility and organisation within the business.
You’ll be the sort of person who has exceptional attention to detail and thrives both collaboratively and when working alone with a proactive and outcome focussed approach. Organisation will be your bread and butter and you will possess strong communication skills.
It’s a bonus for us if you like the brewing industry and have experience using tech-based platforms but, above all else, you’ll be a bloody good human and an ambassador of the brand with the desire to grow and develop with our exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a cover letter detailing a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit. We hope to meet you soon!