Roles - Production Brewer
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better. Beerfarm has been ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
Simple business explanation: We make and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our sustainable farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue and a big family, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
About This Role
The Production Brewer reports to the Lead Brewer and is based at our Metricup Brewery. In many ways, you’ll be a jack or jill of all things beer in this role, but the successful candidate will have:
- Experience in commercial brewing procedures and delivering a range of styles;
- Ability to follow procedures relating to the brewing process, quality control, CIP and WHS;
- Knowledge of maintaining brewing equipment and previous experience being a legend;
- Experience recording data for QC and in Laboratory processes, based on the maintenance of Beer Quality.
Most importantly, how will you be measured so you know if you’re doing a great job? This is how:
- Exceptional quality beers delivered throughout the process;
- Adherence to process and operating standards;
- Reaching and exceeding production requirements;
- Consistently positive staff and customer feedback and clean QC results.
If you’re the one for this role, you will be a true beer connoisseur who is able to display the highest level of quality of brewing practices and come with at least 2 years experience in commercial brewing and 1 year packaging experience (keg and pack). You won’t make it if you’re not hands on in your approach to creating great beers.
Crucially, we are not just looking for a placeholder in this role, we want you to get passionately involved with the industry and our local area, as well as the product and service we offer. You will have input into improving our procedures, developing our processes to continually improve our efficiencies in the brewery. In return, we will expect you to deliver results.
You’ll be the sort of person who has an influential, high-energy personality, killer time management and organisation skills and a genuine track record of being an exceptional brewer in your previous roles. Above all else, you’ll be a bloody good person and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit and we will hope to meet you soon!