Roles - NSW Territory Manager
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better and have a good time doing it. Beerfarm is ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about ambition, growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
To put it simply: We produce and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue run by the farmily of 50+ people, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
About This Role
Based in NSW, with travel required and reporting into the team in Sydney, our Beer people are a very important link in our chain. In this role, you will:
- Spread the Beerfarm seed in your region and nurture it to something beautiful
- Work alongside the existing team in NSW to drive Beerfarm,
- Sell Beerfarm products and assist in growth amongst keg and pack;
- Grow the existing customer base in metro area and surrounds;
- Work with customers to add value to their experience with our products;
- Train on and off premise staff about the Beerfarm Range;
- Plan and deliver a range of events and tastings;
- Contribute to Beerfarm’s social media strategy;
- Regularly report on your achievements and any concerns or opportunities.
But how will I be measured, you ask? Well, to be successful, we would need to see from you:
- Contribution to and delivery of Beerfarm events and tastings
- Increased sales at venues and bottleshops
- Growth within our existing client base in NSW
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Increased customer engagement and consumer knowledge
- Stronger brand position in NSW
Having come from all walks of life and different corners of the world… some from beer, some from good times and some simply from our parents, we are unified in the belief of doing things differently, doing things right. If you’re the right person to join us, you will have:
- A valid RSA, reliable vehicle and drivers licence;
- Strong beer knowledge and previous industry experience;
- A ‘get up and go’ attitude and an innovative approach to problem solving;
- Internal drive and motivation – we won’t be looking over your shoulder in this role;
- An adaptable approach to change and be flexible with your working hours so our customers can get in touch with you;
- Solid knowledge of sales and analytical systems and be social media savvy.
Most importantly, you’ll be a bloody good person and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
Apply with us today with your CV and a brief spiel with a little bit about you and what makes you tick, so we can get to know you a bit!
Closing date is 24th May 2021
Cheers to great beers!