Roles - Customer Accounts Coordinator
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better. Beerfarm has been ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
We’re committed to improving the diversity of our team and industry, so if you don’t perfectly meet our requirements but identify with a group that is under-represented in the beer industry we would love to hear from you. We are all about a diverse and inclusive workplace and we’d love to hear from people who want to be part of that.
Simple business explanation: We make and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our sustainable farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue and a family of over 35 people, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
You’ll be part of a ambitious team of people working together to achieve the same goal, in addition to all the standard benefits like 10.5% superannuation and annual leave etc, you’ll also receive an amount of days per year to volunteer with a local charity, plenty of beer and 30% discount across all Beerfarm channels and entities.
About This Role
The Customer Account Coordinator reports to the Financial Controller and is based at our Metricup site. The primary function of the role is to be responsible for the efficient and effective customer account management. You will be the connector between the customer and the Sales, Operations and Finance teams. The role will assist each department in achieving and exceeding their deliverables whilst maintaining exceptional customer service levels and driving outcomes with our ERP. The candidate will ideally have experience in working with ERPs or Finance Systems (NetSuite Oracle) and drive outcomes both in individual and team environments because this is an ever-evolving role in a dynamic growing organisation.
- Debtor management including direct customer liaising to increase the overall customer experience
- Processing sales orders for Key Accounts and Venue ordering to facilitate operations between our national accounts, the Venue and our Operations team
- Manage and review sales claims for Key Accounts.
- Finalising processing of online ECom Shopify orders
- Processing of customer payments via bank feed
- Statement issuing and query management, helping facilitate and mitigate Aged Debtors
- Utilising Creditor Watch to manage debtor risk and identify at-risk accounts
- Periodic audits of customer credit amounts and terms aligning wholesale customers to levels suiting their buying patterns
- Sales process monitoring and process improvement
- System workflow development (training will be provided)
- Trade Account Applications
- Wholesale customer creation/onboarding/maintenance
- Sales performance reporting, to aid the Head of Sales and Senior Management in decision making
- Weekly and EOM reporting of key sales and financial metrics, and automation of reporting
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Review, refine and redefine operational and system workflows
- Sound financial understanding of fundamental business processes
- ERP/Finance systems understanding/experience
- Solid problem solving and stakeholder mediation skills
- Relationship management experience
Most importantly, how will you be measured so you know if you’re doing a great job? This is how:
- Reaching or exceeding company targets;
- Customer satisfaction results
- Controlled aged-receivable balances
You won’t make it if you’re not hands-on in your approach to creating good times and good process. You’ll be the sort of person who has an influential, high-energy personality, killer time management and organisation skills and a genuine track record of being an exceptional team mate.
Above all else, you’ll be a bloody good person and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit and we will hope to meet you soon!