Roles - Chef
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better and have a good time doing it. Beerfarm is ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about ambition, growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
To put it simply: We produce and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our sustainable farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue run by the farmily of 30+ people, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
Burntends has joined forces with Beerfarm to create Burntends at Beerfarm. Bringing their true and original form of BBQ and all aspects of food over fire. Using local produce and Beerfarm’s very own black Angus cattle to create real food for real people. This opportunity to work alongside these legends in a truly unique food offering in the south-west.
About This Role
Reporting to the kitchen management and working alongside Burntends on the delivery of our food experience, you will be responsible for the delivery of our restaurant menu and working closely with the venue team in the delivery of an exceptional hospitality experience.
Delivery of Eats Menu
- Experience working in multiple sections and display passion and professionalism in all aspects of the role;
- Follow Burntends and Beerfarm guidelines and specifications throughout the kitchen;
- Contribute to Beerfarm’s focus on delivering unique and creative food products using our onsite Angus Cattle with the kitchen team
- Assist during busy service periods;
- Contribute to general hygiene standards implemented throughout all kitchen;
- Contribute to a positive team culture.
Health and Hygiene Standards
- Meet and exceed BF’s standards around health and hygiene through routine daily checks;
- Quality control of products and ensure consistency of dishes leaving the kitchen.
Most importantly, how will you be measured so you know if you’re doing a great job? This is how:
- Delivering exceptional food dishes;
- Reaching or exceeding meal targets;
- Coherence to BF operating standards;
- Consistently positive staff and guest feedback.
If you’re the one for this role, you will be a true food aficionado who is able to display the highest levels of quality of cooking. You will love food and beer(who doesn’t?) and have a vision to connect these elements in your food style. You will thrive in busy environments and have the focus to maintain standards throughout each and every service.
Above all else, you’ll be a bloody good person and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit and we will hope to meet you soon!