Roles - Campaign Coordinator
The people who work at Beerfarm, own Beerfarm; it’s built on grit, determination and the desire to do better. Beerfarm has been ‘ESTABLISHED FOR THE FUTURE’ – we are all about growth, change, improvement and building a better future. We want to build something for everyone to enjoy, a real company with real people built on real values.
Simple business explanation: We make and sell beer and cider, which is fast gaining attention and a strong following, from our sustainable farm in Metricup, WA. So in essence, we are a farm, a brewery, a hospitality venue and a family of over 35 people, coming together for good times and great outcomes.
About This Role
The Campaign Coordinator works directly with the Brand Manager to support the National Sales and Venue teams in the curation, delivery and review of all relevant marketing campaigns. This role is a connector between the creative and sales arms of the business and will create measurable campaigns aligned to objectives.
- Regular strategic engagement between Sales, Venue and Creative teams to develop and roll out campaigns, go to market plans and promotional activities inline with overall business strategy;
- Manage the efficient and accurate flow of correspondence and information within team and between other departments;
- Research and analyse data to provide clear insights into target audience and customer behaviour opportunities;
- Seek out and oversee new partnerships and opportunities to deliver key activations that engage new demographics;
- Prepare in collaboration with Brand Manager and Sales, yearly/quarterly budgets alongside campaign, go to market plans and promotional activities
- Compile accurate ROI reporting and SWOT analysis across all marketing channels for all campaigns, go to market plans and promotional activities.
Most importantly, how will you be measured so you know if you’re doing a great job? This is how:
- Track and review ROI both during and post marketing activities and report to Brand Manager, Sales and Finance;
- Engagement with internal stakeholders on campaign delivery and effectiveness;
- Adherence to deadlines and deliverables.
The ideal candidate should have further education in Marketing or Advertising or 3 years+ experience in a similar role, with a good understanding of the print production process. A bonus if you have previous people management experience or you’ve previously worked in craft beer, alcohol or FMCG! In addition to this, the successful applicant must:
- Live and breathe the Beerfarm Values of: Considered, Belonging, Pioneering and Genuine;
- A passion for all things beer and people
- Team player who actively wants to work in an ambitious business within a quality team environment
- Have a creative eye with strong attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
- Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
You’ll have killer time management and organisation skills and be able to demonstrate exceptional examples of your experience. Above all else, you’ll be a bloody good person and an ambassador of the brand who deserves to join this exceptional team.
If this sounds like your next career move, what are you waiting for? Apply today with your CV and a brief spiel about you, so we can get to know you a bit and we will hope to meet you soon!
Applications close : 20th July 2021