Beerfarm Mulled Hybrid Ale
Mulled Hybrid Ale
Serving - 4-6 cups
Cook Time - 10 minutes
- 4 pack of Beerfarm Hybrid Ale ‘Through the Grapevine’
- 100g of raw sugar
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 lemon
- 3 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 4 cardamom
- Pour the hybrid ale into a pot over medium heat and bring them to a scalding temperature (not boiling).
- Stir in the sugar, cloves, star anise, crushed cardamom pods and a peeled section of the grapefruit for 1-2 minutes.
- Bring down to a low heat and gently mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Keep stirring for up to 5 minutes, depending on the flavour intensity of the spices to your liking.
- Squeeze in the juice from the lemon and the grapefruit and gently mix it through.
- Remove from the heat and serve into mugs or glasses.
- Garnish with good vibes!